1. If you're a new customer, click the Account Button and set up your customer account. Doing this first will make it easier to checkout when you've filled your shopping cart. You only need to this once and your account will hold an ongoing record of your purchases.
2. Put the products you need into your shopping cart, and/or purchase a pre-priced discount bundle, which allows you to pick the items you would like from the choices listed.
3. After placing your order, you will see a message confirming your order. You will also receive a detailed confirmation email. Please check your spam folder if it is not in your inbox.
4. Many of the items you may purchase are sold by actual weight, so your shopping cart and that email will reflect an estimated total based on typical weights. You will receive an exact total for your order in the final confirmation email you'll receive when your order is filled. That will be the exact amount charged to your credit card. You will not be charged until your order is filled. You may also pay with cash or check when you pick up your order.
5. Please let us know in the comment section of the order form when you would like to pick up your order. We will contact you and confirm your pick up.
Click any product category listed on the left hand side of the page to see our products and real time inventory. You may order anything that shows a available up to the quantity listed. The total amount available will be reduced as soon as you place your order. We will add to our inventory as soon as we get more items in stock.
Our inventory is constantly changing and we will keep adding to our inventory as soon as we can. We only process a beef once a month so there may be gaps in the inventory for a short period of time.
If you need a special cut for a special occasion, we will work with our butcher to try to make that work out for you. You can also pre-order fresh cuts of meat. Please contact us a week ahead for special requests.